APKpure your alternative for downloading apps in android if Google Play Store not responding

3:36 PM

Redmi 2 Google Play Store not responding after I restore the original ROM, I downloaded the said OS/ROM from its official website to resolved the annoying error. The Google play store didn’t open in my phone Redmi 2 when I want to download application or even it didn’t notify about the outdated application to update.

I tried to download the APK apps from third party website and install it. The download was successful but the apps cannot open to run.
The other are working but most of the downloaded application are not, or may it’s a compativilty issue. So the ending, I use to re download again and agin and guesting for its version. In short I am using the method of trial and error.
For almost one month of googling how to resoved this issue, the redmi forum website mostly recommend to re download the global ROM and reflash it with thier instructions. But because I don’t want to lost my contact again I did not follow the reflash of ROM.

My quick resolution

I discover a third party application a very tiny, the size is 2+MB only.
This application is the APKpure.
I downloaded it from its original website.
https://m.apkpure.com/apkpure-app.html?icn=aegon&ici=text_detail-apk-m
I can say that this application is a very big help to resolved my problem in installing android application in the absense of Google Play.
My Application review

APKpure has the ability to
  • download
  • Search 
  • Update 
  • Give you Tips what is trending
applications







You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thank you for dropping by to my page @HELLANADAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have complete article about google play store not working This is a total guide of Google , then you can visits right place here we offer temporary data issue. In some case you don't know how to do that then call us on our toll-free no +1 888 509 9555.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to know google play store not working then visits our website or call us our toll free number +1 888 509 9555.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are getting google play store not working issue then, it is recommended to update your google app to fix the latest issues and update your Google app. If you are facing any issue while updating the app, then contact Google for instant guidance. Then, check your settings and clear your cache and cookies. Now, check your password and clear your Google information.

    ReplyDelete