4G LTE Home internet

10:14 PM


4g LTE Home internet Philippines

4G LTE with WiFi Home internet

TP-Link MR200 AC750 Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router

This kind of set up is the best option
1. It is the only option for those who are in the remote area
2. Favorable to someone who’s house renter only.
3. Easy to set up, just plug and surf.


4G LTE is the only option

All we know that the DSL connection in remote area is always not available. Common reason are the line availability in that area that should be provided by your telephone or cable tv company. If there are some but most likely they are near in the access road where the line is nearly available. How about if you are far from the main line and you are the only one decided to have it, the telephone company will charge you for the cost of installing the line, of course you will not pay for it.

Favorable to a house renter

We as a house renter coud'nt decide to apply for a DSL line connection because we are worrying if until when the duration of our stay in renting a space of someones house. What if one day the owner of the house will declare that we should vacate the space that we are renting due to some emergency reason that they may need it instantly. We cannot re-install it again to another house where we should transfer. What we can do is to request it again to a telephone company for re-installation and we should declare our new address to them, the process of it is like from the time we applied to them and that should be another cost for us.

Easy to set up

The device is very easy to set up. After you buy the device, what you can do is to insert your LTE simcard, plug the power, switch on and start surfing. Of course make sure you have a data load if you are prepaid user.

My Story about this set up. 

3 years ago i was using a pocket wifi for a 3G connection for my personal use. It was being good because im the only the one using it. But later on I was realized that I'm only the one using it at home and other member of the Family needs internet also. The pocket wifi is battery operated and not suitable for the long day use, so one time I decided to apply for a DSL connection.
When i was in the office of the telephone company processing for my application, they require me for document in my billings that should named for me like electric bill and should be in my current address and If i don't have, They advise me that I will ask my landlord to provide me an athurazation letter that should state that he will grant me for the said installation to his house, which I don't want to do. Obiously I don't have the document too.
A couple of month searching for an alternative home internet to replace my 3G pocket wifi luckily  I found from online the LTE with wifi router of TPLink.

Here is my review.


  • Easy to set up.
  • Two powerful Antennas for your simcard signal and dualband wifi.
  • The LTE connection can connect 100% even you experience weak 3G signal in your home.
  • Openline to all simcard network wordwide. for me Tested for Smart and Globe Philippine telephone provider connected to 100% signal. Make sure you have 4 bars for the signal indicator

LTE Speedtest



Singal


This is not a battery operated, it is designed for your home internet.



You can use this as a wifi router only, just connect your wan port DSL cable.

So what are you waiting for? Try it now.




You Might Also Like

0 comments